I swiped this meme from Mrs. Chili on her non-teacher blog. I felt like a meme.
1) Are your parents married or divorced?
Still married. 35 years this summer. (Wow, eh?)
2) Are you a vegetarian?
I like meat.
3) Do you believe in Heaven?
Well, I guess so.
4) Have you ever come close to dying?
No, but I have recently realized that I’m pretty lucky related to being alive.
5) What jewelry do you wear 24/7?
24/7? Just my cartilage piercing in my left ear. I wear my watch almost all the time, but can’t sleep in it.
6) Favorite time of day?
Either when I’m done with work, or when I’m getting ready to sleep.
7) Do you eat the stems of broccoli?
8 ) Do you wear makeup?
Sometimes — it depends on the occasion. I usually wear mascara and maybe eyeliner to school. For special occasions I’ll haul out the foundation, blush and eyeshadow. When I’m sick I don’t wear anything (my eyes water too much)
9) Ever have plastic surgery?
10) Do you blow dry your hair?
11) What do you wear to bed?
tee shirt and pj pants
12) Have you ever done anything illegal?
I have a lead foot.
13) Can you roll your tongue?
14) Do you tweeze your eyebrows?
Sometimes. I prefer to get them waxed though — quicker.
15) What kind of sneakers?
Comfy, cute, with boocoo (sp?) arch support. I’ve got the flattest feet in the world.
16) Do you believe in abortions?
Well, they do exist. I’d like them to keep existing, because I think that it’s a choice that should be made available to every woman, should she ever need to make that decision.
17) What is your hair color?
18) Future child’s name?
Maddalynne LaDonna; and then I like James Nicholas or something that goes well with Arnold as a middle name.
19) Do you snore?
Yup. I’ve been told. I’m sure even more now that I have a cold too.
20) If you could go anywhere in the world where would it be?
I’d love to go back to Ireland. Then, also see Italy, Greece and Egypt.
21) Do you sleep with stuffed animals?
Well, I do still have my purple teddy bear, Violet.
22) If you won the lottery…
I would pay off all my bills, plus mom and dad’s, buy a new car and a house and hire a decorator
24) Hamburger or hot dog?
Cheeseburger (is that a choice?)
25) If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
26) City, beach or country?
City, but a small one please
27) What was the last thing you touched?
My keyboard… duh…
28) Where did you eat last?
Lunch at my desk
29) When’s the last time you cried?
Sunday night while watching the Sound of Music
30) Do you read blogs?
Nope, never ever
31) Would you ever go out dressed like the opposite sex?
Maybe…but I’d rather just dress like me.
32) Ever been involved with the police?
Well, when they’ve pulled me over for speeding…and my first job out of college when I was a News Director/Reporter.
33) What’s your favorite shampoo, conditioner and soap?
Shampoo & Conditioner — whatever is moisturizing and safe for color-treated hair. Soap — Dove Sensitive Skin & Dial Yogurt and Honey Vanilla body wash.
34) Do you talk in your sleep?
I’ve only been told that I did this once.
35) Ocean or pool?
Ocean’s are pretty, but I’ll swim in a pool, thanks.
36) What’s your favorite song at the moment?
37) What’s your favorite color(s)?
Blue, purple, green, red, black
38) Window seat or aisle?
Aisle…don’t like being stuck
39) Ever met anyone famous?
I met Gavin DeGraw and Howie Day; Rascall Flatts,
40) Do you feel that you’ve had a truly successful life?
Well, I’m only 31, so I’m still working on that success thing and what it means for me.
41) Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it?
Cut, then twirl. My mouth is small.
42) Ricki Lake or Oprah?
I like Ellen, thanks.
43) Basketball or Football?
44) How long do your showers last?
Depends…somewhere around 10, unless I’m shaving my legs, then about 20
45) Automatic or do you drive a stick?
automatic…stick is too much work
46) Cake or ice cream?
47) Are you self-conscious?
Yes, very…but I like to think I hide it well
48) Have you ever drunk so much you threw up?
A few times, it happens. I was in my 20s.
49) Have you ever given money to a tramp?
Nope, but I donate money to various stuff.
50) Have you been in love?
Yeah, and someday I hope I will be again. Someday.
51) Where do you wish you were?
At home in my bed…nap time might help my cold.
52) Are you wearing socks?
53) Have you ever ridden in an ambulance?
Nope, knock on wood
54) Can you tango?
Nope…not even sure that lessons would help.
55) Last gift you received?
I got shoes for my bday, from my mom.
56) Last sport you played?
I played kickball a few years ago.
57) Things you spend a lot of money on?
Rent; groceries; books
58) Where do you live?
59) Where were you born?
In a hospital.
60) Last wedding attended?
Uh, my friend W’s… on my birthday…
61) Favorite drink(s)?
Water, pop, fruit smoothies by Naked Juice, Orange juice
62) What’d you do last weekend?
Last weekend…Friday I did nothing. Saturday I hung out with friends and then the evening turned into one of debauchery.
63) Most hated food(s)?
Onions, peppers, pretty much any weird veggies, meatloaf, undercooked beef (it turns my stomach…but yet I love sushi), foods that taste good but make me fat.
64) What’s your least favorite chore?
Paying bills and cleaning my house.
65) Can you sing?
Yeah, I’m actually pretty good (that goes on my “list”)
66) Last person you instant messaged?
My friend T…things are currently v. complicated between us. Has to do with debauchery.
67) Last place you went on holiday?
Uh, I don’t take vacations. I don’t manage my $$ well enough to have any left to take them with.
69) Current Crush?
Alex Karev on Grey’s Anatomy; the dude on the Mentalist; Nathan and Julian on One Tree Hill (yeah, I know they’re a bit young…oh well), no one in real life, really.