Bold the true statements….
I live on the east coast (of anywhere).
I can spell definitely the correct way, thank you.
I have spellcheck enabled on my IE/firefox. (it’s a default setting)
I do a sport that isn’t a team sport.
I can read sheet music.
Horror movies are usually just funny.
I’m in serious kiss withdrawal.
A lot of people call me by my last name or my initials.
I have two middle names.
I enjoy sporks and other pointless things.
I am/want to be an organ donor.
I don’t subscribe to any political party.
I’d like to/I do go to college in a city.
Whatever happened to green ketchup?
Drugs are lame. [medication is not, however]
Stephen King was right about Stephenie Meyer.
The universe tends to unfold as it should.
I can’t stand cough drops with menthol in them.
I can name at least 35 U.S. presidents off the top of my head.
And at least 40 state capitals.
I can hardly name any of either.
But that’s because I’m not from the states.
I find it hilarious that Miley Cyrus thinks she could win an Oscar for her movie.
Why the hell would Britney Spears (or anyone) make a song out of “If you seek amy”?
I get frustrated when someone cries during a movie when an animal dies, but then doesn’t when a person does.
I wonder why the band “The Devil Wears Prada” named their band that.
Frankenstein is NOT the name of the monster.
I pronounce “route” like “root”.
I say car-muhl, not car-a-mell.
I hate talking on the phone.
What the fuck is up with everyone wearing Uggs?
I’ve used a Wii Fit.
Angelina Jolie’s lips distract me.
I’ve never seen any of the High School Musical movies.
And I don’t care to.
Costco/BJ’s/Sam’s Club would be the perfect place to go in case of a zombie apocalypse.
I spell my name a way other than the most common.
* I have a serious attitude problem
* I hate repetitive surveys
* I dig 80s music
* I’m feeling pretty lonely right now
* Donnie Darko is really overrated
* I have a shell necklace
* Cats are my favorite animal
* I wish I was with my boyfriend right now
* My mother had me when she was too young
* I haven’t brushed my teeth yet today
* I love lollipops
* I hate chewing gum
* I’ve eaten takeaway food three nights in a row
* Will Ferrell is hilarious
* I don’t think hats suit me
* I wear headbands
* I have heard of the band Tears For Fears
* I don’t drive & I’m not sure if I ever will
* I’d rather be driven than drive myself
* My job consists of sitting around on my ass all day
* Oh no, the sun is out
* I miss last summer
* The good memories of my past make me want to cry
* I HATE Star Wars
* Angelina Jolie was a great actress in Girl, Interrupted
* I know where Shakespeare was born in England
* I’m not interested in Shakespeare or any of his plays
* The term “whatever” is used when the person doesn’t have anything better to say
* Zebra print is so effing tacky
* If I were to get fat, I wouldn’t care
* Girls who look anorexic, now that is repulsive
* If you were to give me $200 right now, I’d go right out and spend it all* I want to go to Madame Tussaud’s wax museum
* I don’t know much about my country’s history
* I do not own a bikini
* I wear earrings everyday
* I had a very disturbing dream last night
* I can’t watch animals eating other animals on wildlife TV; it makes me so sad
* I love to read True Crime
* I would find it hilariously funny if Former President Bush tripped over his own two feet and fell off a cliff
* I live in America and do not have an American accent
* I can fake a Scottish accent
* Some music moves me to tears
* I have read the book Jane Eyre
* I love Borders bookstore
* I’d love to work there
* I HAVE worked there
* I have never purchased anything from Starbucks
* I can sing opera
* I have seen a picture of my parents on their wedding day
* My parents never married
* Sometimes I wonder if I was adopted
* I strongly believe in reincarnation
* The celebrity I’d most love to meet is dead
* I find Joaquin Phoenix highly sexilicious
* I call people “fools” a lot
* People in motorized wheelchairs make me laugh
* I have been caught singing into my hairbrush
* When I’m embarrassed I turn bright red
* I don’t blush
* I’m not squeamish at the sight of blood
* Guys who smell good really turn me on
* One of my favorite actors is Jim Carrey
* Kate Winslet is the perfect example of an English Rose
* I seriously think Sarah Jessica Parker is one of the ugliest female actresses out there
* I enjoy taking walks by myself in the summer
* One of my pets recently died
* I want to marry a fat old man with loads of cash
* I’m afraid of all animals with hooves* MOO
* I’m interested in the supernatural
* My mother is such a gossip
Bold the true statements….